The first burlesque shows were especially shocking because people weren't used to seeing gloves drop to the ground without an ensuing duel. Watch what happens with this GrouponLive deal.
- $18 for one ticket to see Pasión Burlesque with a champagne toast, meet and greet, and reception (up to $33 value)
- When: Saturday, April 19. The champagne toast is at 11:30 p.m.; burlesque starts at midnight.
- Where: Teatro de Bellas Artes
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 11:15 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
To celebrate the passion inherent in the classiest and most historic form of adult entertainment, Pasión Burlesque flaunts a vibrant display of sensuality. Backed by the Miami Big Sound Orchestra’s jazz, six of the city's most mesmerizing dancers each perform two routines: one saluting classic burlesque and one Latin-inspired dance that captures the essence of Miami. Kissa Von Addams—“Florida’s Favorite Follie" and a founder of Florida's burlesque revival—puts some rock 'n roll oomph into her striptease, warming up the stage for Lila "The Skintillating Siren" Starlet, who shows off a style that employs intricate costuming and a total lack of holograms to harken back to the '30s. The other ladies include international pinup Aurora Natrix, the French and toasty Erika Moon, the steamy Jenna Beth, and Southern fireball Vita DeVoid. This special event also features a sparkling-wine reception and a post-reception where guests can mingle and meet and greet the starlets.