- $10 for one ticket to Passafire with Cerveza (up to $15.35 value)
- When: Friday, May 9, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Terra Fermata
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Passafire with Cerveza
- When Passafire formed: in 2003 at Savannah College of Art and Design
- Their sound: rock-steady reggae and dub with a progressive jam spin, custom made for lounging on the beach, partying with friends, and playing Frisbee with a dreadlocked dog
- How they got their huge following: non-stop touring with bands of their reggae-rock ilk
- Which include: 311, Slightly Stoopid, and The Wailers
- Proof of their reggae clout: their latest album, Vines, debuted at #1 on the Billboard reggae charts
- Reason to get to the show early: to catch Fort Pierce, Florida’s Cerveza, a trio of fun-lovers who craft island-infused pop music in the vein of Jason Mraz