What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo
- When: Saturday, November 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Secrest Auditorium
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $39 for rows J–Z of the orchestra (up to $57.45 value). Alcohol is not permitted in this area.
- $29 for rows F–N of the balcony (up to $45.93 value). Alcohol may be purchased and consumed in this area.
- Click to view the seating chart
Pat Benatar & Neil Gieraldo
- Pat Benatar: the singer of some of the ’80s’ most muscular hits
- Including: “Love is a Battlefield,” “Heartbreaker,” “Hit Me With Your Best Shot”
- Neil Gieraldo: her longtime guitarist, producer, collaborator, and husband
- Years married: 31
- Number of Grammys Benatar has on her trophy shelf: four
- Number of platinum albums gracing her wall: five
- Consecutive years on tour: 19
- Title of Benatar’s New York Times Bestselling memoir: Between a Heart and a Rock Place
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 22, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Secrest Auditorium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Dusty Guitar Promotions' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. No alcohol consumption allowed in Orchestra section. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.