What You'll Get
- One ticket to Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo
- When: Saturday, May 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Maine State Pier
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $15 for the general-admission (up to $30.15 value)
- $30 for section 4, 5, or 6, rows 6–14 (up to $60.95 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo
- Pat Benatar: the singer of some of the ’80s’ most muscular hits
- Including: “Love is a Battlefield,” “Heartbreaker,” “Hit Me With Your Best Shot”
- Neil Giraldo: her longtime guitarist, producer, collaborator, and husband
- Years married: 31
- Number of Grammys Benatar has on her trophy shelf: four
- Number of platinum albums gracing her wall: five
- Consecutive years on tour: 19
- Title of Benatar’s New York Times Bestselling memoir: Between a Heart and a Rock Place
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 2, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Maine State Pier on 5/2. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.