- One G-Pass to see Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo + Rick Springfield
- When: Sunday, June 29, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Red Hat Amphitheater
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for general admission to the lawn (up to $27 value)
- $25 for reserved sections 4–7 (up to $47.35 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo + Rick Springfield
- Pat Benatar: the singer of some of the ’80s’ most muscular hits
- Including: “Love is a Battlefield,” “Heartbreaker,” “Hit Me With Your Best Shot”
- Neil Giraldo: her longtime guitarist, producer, collaborator, and husband
- Years married: 31
- Number of Grammys Benatar has on her trophy shelf: four
- Number of platinum albums gracing her wall: five
- Consecutive years on tour: 19
- Title of Benatar’s New York Times Bestselling memoir: Between a Heart and a Rock Place
- How you know Rick Springfield: you turned on the radio in the last 30 years; you obsessed over General Hospital in the ’80s
- Best known for: “I’ve Done Everything for You,” “Love Somebody,” “Don’t Talk to Strangers”
- Where you’ve seen him lately: on Dave Grohl’s Sound City documentary, record, and tour
- New track to check out: “The Man That Never Was” from the Sound City soundtrack