What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo + Rick Springfield
- When: Sunday, June 29, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Red Hat Amphitheater
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for general admission to the lawn (up to $27 value)
- $25 for reserved sections 4–7 (up to $47.35 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo + Rick Springfield
- Pat Benatar: the singer of some of the ’80s’ most muscular hits
- Including: “Love is a Battlefield,” “Heartbreaker,” “Hit Me With Your Best Shot”
- Neil Giraldo: her longtime guitarist, producer, collaborator, and husband
- Years married: 31
- Number of Grammys Benatar has on her trophy shelf: four
- Number of platinum albums gracing her wall: five
- Consecutive years on tour: 19
- Title of Benatar’s New York Times Bestselling memoir: Between a Heart and a Rock Place
- How you know Rick Springfield: you turned on the radio in the last 30 years; you obsessed over General Hospital in the ’80s
- Best known for: “I’ve Done Everything for You,” “Love Somebody,” “Don’t Talk to Strangers”
- Where you’ve seen him lately: on Dave Grohl’s Sound City documentary, record, and tour
- New track to check out: “The Man That Never Was” from the Sound City soundtrack
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 29, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Red Hat Amphitheater on 6/29. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.