All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $35 for reserved seating in sections 2–5, 8, and 9 (up to $82.43 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- How You Know Patti LaBelle: That depends on what year you’re currently living in.
- 1965: After becoming a fan of her early work in the Ordettes and the Bluebelles, you teared up spinning her girl group’s cover of “Somewhere Over the Rainbow.”
- 1974: It’s a good year for LaBelle. She emerges from a sparkling cocoon as a futuristic disco diva and fills clubs across the country with the landmark hit “Lady Marmalade.”
- 1982: After she proved she could make it on her own with three solo records, you got to see her perform live on Broadway in a revival of Your Arm’s Too Short to Box with God.
- 1991: You cheered as she finally earned her first Grammy for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance (thanks to her 10th album, Burnin’) and her second Entertainer of the Year from the NAACP Image Awards.
- 2001: She gets a star on BET’s Walk of Fame—just one of nine lifetime achievement awards she’s earned throughout her legendary career.
- 2015: At 71, she still burns with star power, stealing the scene every time the camera caught her in Empire and Dancing with the Stars.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 18, 2015. Limit 6 per person. Redeem on 9/17 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For handicap-accessible seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.