- $40 for one G-Pass for seating in mezzanine sections A, D, E, or H, rows BB–FF (up to $74.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How You Know Patti LaBelle: That depends on what year you’re currently living in.
- 1965: After becoming a fan of her early work in the Ordettes and the Bluebelles, you teared up spinning her girl group’s cover of “Somewhere Over the Rainbow.”
- 1974: It’s a good year for LaBelle. She emerges from a sparkling cocoon as a futuristic disco diva and fills clubs across the country with the landmark hit “Lady Marmalade.”
- 1982: After she proved she could make it on her own with three solo records, you got to see her perform live on Broadway in a revival of Your Arm’s Too Short to Box with God.
- 1991: You cheered as she finally earned her first Grammy for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance (thanks to her 10th album, Burnin’) and her second Entertainer of the Year from the NAACP Image Awards.
- 2001: She gets a star on BET’s Walk of Fame—just one of nine lifetime achievement awards she’s earned throughout her legendary career.
- 2015: At 71, she still burns with star power, stealing the scene every time the camera caught her in Empire and Dancing with the Stars.