- One G-Pass to see Patti LuPone: Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda . . . Played That Part
- When: Wednesday, September 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $19 for fourth-tier seating (up to $27.15 value)
- $39 for third-tier seating (up to $55.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Patti LuPone: Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda . . . Played That Part
- What you’ll hear: show tunes—some that Patti has won Tonys for and some she’s always wanted to sing
- To revisit her most iconic roles: she’ll sing numbers from Evita and Gypsy
- To try other parts on for size: she’ll belt out tunes from Hair, Bye, Bye Birdie, Funny Girl, West Side Story, and Peter Pan
- Where you’ve seen her besides the stage: playing herself on Saturday Night Live, Glee, Will & Grace
- Noteworthy relations: she’s the great-grand niece of 19th-century opera singer Adelina Patti and the probable great-grandmother of the 2085 Tony winner for Best Bionic Actress in a Musical
- LuPone’s biggest pet peeve, in her own words: audience members “sleeping, eating, and drinking, things they should be doing at home and in a restaurant”
- Apart from spirits, this show raises: funds for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
1 Center St.
Newark, NJ 07102Get Directions