What You'll Get
- $25.07 for one ticket for seating in the rear mezzanine (up to $29.50 value)
- $33.57 for one ticket for seating in the front mezzanine or rear orchestra (up to $39.50 value)
- $42.07 for one ticket for seating in the front orchestra (up to $49.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Use Your Voice Tour 2016
- Patty Griffin: With a haunting soprano that moves from belt to whisper and back, Patty painstakingly crafts tunes that meld folk, rock, gospel, and Americana. And critics have noticed. She not only won the Americana Music Association’s 2007 Artist of the Year Award, but she earned a 2011 Grammy for Best Traditional Gospel Album. Recently, she’s also had her songs covered by Emmylou Harris and the Dixie Chicks, and released the acclaimed Servant of Love.
- Sara Watkins: Besides co-founding the popular progressive bluegrass group Nickel Creek, this singer-songwriter, violinist, fiddler, and percussionist has toured with The Decemberists, guest hosted A Prairie Home Companion, and released a series of high-charting folk solo albums.
- Anaïs Mitchell: With a sound that AllMusic.com says encompasses ”the earthiness of Shawn Colvin, the childlike bite of Joanna Newsom, and the urban jumpiness of Ani DiFranco,” this oft-named “queen of modern folk music” bowled over critics with the 2006 folk-opera Hadestown (which is currently being adapted for Off-Broadway). She also consistently lands on “Best-Of” lists by NPR, the Wall Street Journal, and the Guardian.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 23, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through the Tobin Center Box Office. Contact Tobin Cent for the Performing Arts at (210) 223-8624 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Tobin Center for the Performing Arts is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.