All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket to see Paul Anka (up to $68 value)
- When: Tuesday, April 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: State Theatre
- Seating: mid balcony, upper balcony, or gallery
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Paul Anka performing "Diana" live in 2011
- 72: the number of years Paul Anka has been alive
- 56: the number of years he’s been a professional singer
- 17: his age when he already had five Top 20 songs under his belt, including the number-one hit “Diana”
- 9: the difficulty, on a scale of 1–10, of keeping all his hits under a belt today
- 6: the number of languages he’s recorded in—English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, and Italian
- 2: the number that inspired his most recent album Duets, where he sings with artists such as Michael Bublé, Dolly Parton, and Willie Nelson
- 1,400,000: the estimated number of times his most-heard composition—”The Tonight Show Theme”—was played on the air
- 1993: the year he was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame for such masterpieces as “Put Your Head on My Shoulder” and “My Way,” which he adapted from a French ballad for Frank Sinatra
The State Theatre was saved, as its website states, from “the ravages of time.” Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue’s signature dome.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 15, 2014. Limit 10/person. Venue assigns seat location; no exchanges or upgrades. Redeem for ticket starting 90min prior to show.Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at will call. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase under same Groupon account to sit together. Stairs required to access balcony sections. Patrons with disabilities must contact State Theatre prior to purchase. Patrons of all ages require a ticket. Discount reflects State Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.