What You'll Get
- $43 for one G-Pass for floor section 2 or 5 (rows L–Z), mezzanine section 3 or 5 (rows CC–EE), or mezzanine sections 2 or 6 (rows AA–EE) (up to $71 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Paul Anka, part of the Fifth Third Bank Theatre Series
- 50+: the number of years Paul Anka has been a professional singer
- 17: his age when he already had five Top 20 songs under his belt, including the number-one hit “Diana”
- 6: the number of languages he’s recorded in—English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, and Italian
- 2: the number that inspired his most recent album Duets, where he sings with artists such as Michael Bublé, Dolly Parton, and Willie Nelson
- 1,400,000: the estimated number of times his most-heard composition—”The Tonight Show Theme”—was played on the air
- 1993: the year he was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame for such masterpieces as “Put Your Head on My Shoulder” and “My Way,” which he adapted from a French ballad for Frank Sinatra
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 15, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.