All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $29.50 for balcony seating (up to $66.08 value)
- $39.50 for rear-orchestra seating (up to $88.48 value)
- Click here to view the balcony seating chart
- Click here to view the orchestra seating chart
- 72: the number of years Paul Anka has been alive
- 56: the number of years he’s been a professional singer
- 17: his age when he already had five Top 20 songs under his belt, including the number-one hit “Diana”
- 6: the number of languages he’s recorded in—English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, and Italian
- 2: the number that inspired his most recent album Duets, where he sings with artists such as Michael Bublé, Dolly Parton, and Willie Nelson
- 1,400,000: the estimated number of times his most-heard composition—”The Tonight Show Theme”—was played on the air
- 1993: the year he was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame for such masterpieces as “Put Your Head on My Shoulder” and “My Way,” which he adapted from a French ballad for Frank Sinatra
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 14, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 1/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.