What You'll Get
- $40 for one ticket for balcony seating (up to $62 value)
- $50 for one ticket for orchestra seating (up to $85 value) Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 50+: the number of years Paul Anka has been a professional singer
- 17: his age when he already had five Top 20 songs under his belt, including the number-one hit “Diana”
- 6: the number of languages he’s recorded in—English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, and Italian
- 2: the number that inspired his most recent album Duets, where he sings with artists such as Michael Bublé, Dolly Parton, and Willie Nelson
- 1,400,000: the estimated number of times his most-heard composition—”The Tonight Show Theme”—was played on the air
- 1993: the year he was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame for such masterpieces as “Put Your Head on My Shoulder” and “My Way,” which he adapted from a French ballad for Frank Sinatra
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 25, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.