- One ticket to Paul Mooney’s Last Stand Tour</i>
- When: Saturday, February 22, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Bloor Hot Docs Cinema
- Door time: one hour before show time
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $25 for rear balcony seating (up to a $47.57 value)
- $42 for front balcony seating, red carpet entrance, and half off merchandise (up to an $88.97 value)
- $60 for crown jewel orchestra seating, red carpet entrance, a poster autographed by Mooney, and half off merchandise (up to a $125.19 value)
- $70 for elite orchestra seating, red carpet entrance, a poster autographed by Mooney, and half off merchandise (up to a $145.89 value)<p>
Paul Mooney’s Last Stand Tour
Paul Mooney on President Obama
Warning: contains brief moments of harsh language
Fabled writer, Grammy-nominated comedian, and actor Paul Mooney pulls no punches as he puts history and current events in his sardonic sights. Drawn from a career with beginnings as a circus ringmaster and leading to years of notoriety as a comedy writer, Mooney's words have filled the mouths of Richard Pryor, Redd Foxx, and the cast of In Living Color. Although modern audiences best know him for his blistering work on Chappelle's Show, longtime fans recognize him as a fearless standup comedian who often skewers tender subjects like an accident-prone luau master, drawing on a deep and heartfelt sense of history with a burning, righteous ardor.