What You'll Get
- $22 for one ticket to see Paul Tanner (up to a $45 value)
- When: Sunday, October 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Trilogy Orlando at Magnolia House, a new 57,000-sq.-ft. club with stylishly casual vibe
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Admission includes beer and wine tasting, beginning at 5 p.m.<p>
Highlights from Paul Tanner's Live Show
* What brings Paul Tanner to Orlando: [The Good Life Festival](http://www.thegoodlifefest.com) * How Paul stands out: unlike many singing impressionists, Paul was classically trained at the Juilliard School of Music * Who Paul pays tribute to: Tom Jones, Neil Diamond, Engelbert Humperdink, Johnny Cash, Elvis, Nat King Cole, and Louis Armstrong, to name a few names * What to expect during his live show: joyful impressions of those musical superstars backed by a full band, and a swooning audience * When to arrive: 5 p.m., to enjoy the venue's food stations, partake in a wine tasting, and to have enough time to write "I Love You Paul Tanner" on your eyelids
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 13, 2013. Limit 10 per person. Redeem starting 10/13 for a ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Trilogy Orlando. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Trilogy Orlando's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 2 hours before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.