- $22 for one ticket to see Paul Tanner (up to a $45 value)
- When: Sunday, October 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Trilogy Orlando at Magnolia House, a new 57,000-sq.-ft. club with stylishly casual vibe
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Admission includes beer and wine tasting, beginning at 5 p.m.<p>
Highlights from Paul Tanner's Live Show
* What brings Paul Tanner to Orlando: [The Good Life Festival](http://www.thegoodlifefest.com) * How Paul stands out: unlike many singing impressionists, Paul was classically trained at the Juilliard School of Music * Who Paul pays tribute to: Tom Jones, Neil Diamond, Engelbert Humperdink, Johnny Cash, Elvis, Nat King Cole, and Louis Armstrong, to name a few names * What to expect during his live show: joyful impressions of those musical superstars backed by a full band, and a swooning audience * When to arrive: 5 p.m., to enjoy the venue's food stations, partake in a wine tasting, and to have enough time to write "I Love You Paul Tanner" on your eyelids
100 Falling Acorn Ave
Groveland, FL 34736