- $71 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 102, 103, 116, or 117 (up to $112.90 value)
- $53 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 102, 103, 116, or 117 (up to $87.35 value)
- $38 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 101–104 or 115–118 (up to $61.75 value)
- $21 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 105–114 (up to $36.20 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
PBR: Built Ford Tough Series
Airtime. Wired Crazy. Boot Jack. These aren’t the monikers of professional wrestlers, or even the most popular baby names of 2016—they’re the multi-ton bulls set to stampede into St. Louis in mid-February. These beasts will rumble through Scottrade Center while attempting to launch riders from their backs as part of the PBR: Built Ford Tough Series’s Bass Pro Chute Out, which Kaique Pacheco won last year.
Sandwiched between shows in Sacramento and Kansas City, the event will take place near the beginning of the year-long PBR Built Ford Tough Series. At each event during the cross-country series, the world’s top PBR riders jockey for position in the standings by staying atop bucking bulls and racking up points. The series schedule culminates in November with the World Finals, where the series champion receives the coveted championship belt buckle and his share of the prize money.