- One- or three-day G-Pass to PBR Cowboy Spring Break
- Where: MGM Resorts Village across from the Luxor in Las Vegas
- Seating: general admission; GA tickets have limited viewing opportunities during bull-riding events and grant admission to standing room areas on the dirt for the concerts
- Gates Open: 2 p.m. (Friday, May 22), 11 a.m. (Saturday, May 23), 2 p.m. (Sunday, May 24)
- Ticket values include all fees.
Ticket and Event Options
- $43 for a one-day pass ($62.10 value)
- $82 for a three-day pass ($118.50 value)
Each day features the following riding events and headlining acts:
- Friday, May 22, at 2 p.m.: Last Cowboy Standing bull riding and Montgomery Gentry concert
- Saturday, May 23, at 11 a.m.: Last Cowboy Standing bull riding and Gary Allan concert
- Sunday, May 24, at 2 p.m.: Clay Walker and The Band Perry concerts
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
PBR Cowboy Spring Break
On May 22–24, Professional Bull Riders’ top 50 cowboys convene at the MGM Resorts Village for a weekend of rodeo action, country-music concerts, and springtime fun. The headlining Last Cowboy Standing event features round after round of eight-second elimination battles, knocking out cowboy after cowboy until only one remains. The last man standing will receive a guaranteed $180,000 to take home or stash inside a giant foam cowboy hat.
Elsewhere on the festival grounds, visitors can grab cool drinks, chill out at pool parties, and check out performances from some of country music’s top talent. Acts include Southern rock duo Montgomery Gentry on Friday and the country trio The Band Perry, who close out the weekend with a headlining set packed with radio-conquering singles.