- $26 for one G-Pass for sections 113–116 (up to $48.54 value)
- $40 for one G-Pass for section 113 or 116 (up to $69 value)
- $57 for one G-Pass for section 101 or 112 (up to $94.67 value)
- $91 for one G-Pass for section 103 or 110 (up to $143.91 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
PBR: Built Ford Tough Series
Airtime. Sweetpro’s Bruiser. Pearl Harbor. These aren’t the monikers of professional wrestlers, or even the most popular baby names of 2016—they’re the multi-ton bulls set to stampede into Rosemont, IL, on January 13–15, 2017. These beasts will rumble through the arena while attempting to launch riders from their backs as part of the PBR: Built Ford Tough Series.
At each event during the cross-country series, the world’s top PBR riders jockey for position in the standings by staying atop bucking bulls and racking up points. The series schedule culminates in November with the World Finals, where the series champion receives the coveted championship belt buckle and his share of the prize money.