- One G-Pass to see Styx
- When: Sunday, January 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Pearl Concert Theater at Palms Casino Resort
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $29.85 for rear mezzanine or rear balcony with one drink and $10 merchandise voucher (up to $62.65 value)
- $45.22 for mid mezzanine or front balcony with one drink and $10 merchandise voucher (up to $84.60 value)
- $59.22 for rear floor or front mezzanine with one drink and $10 merchandise voucher (up to $104.60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Styx’s name: in Greek mythology, it’s the river between Earth and Hades, and the only moniker the band could agree upon when they formed
- 16: the number of Top 40 singles they’ve released, and the number of bagels you get in a baker’s dozen if you get to the baker near closing time
- Founding members still in Styx: guitarist/vocalist Tommy Shaw, bassist Chuck Panozzo, and guitarist/vocalist James “J.Y.” Young. Vocalist/keyboardist Lawrence Gowan steps in for Dennis DeYoung.
- Styx showstoppers: “Renegade,” “Come Sail Away”