All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $99 for one general-admission rooftop ticket (up to $222.39 value)
- Includes food, beer, wine, and soft drinks
- View of stage not guaranteed
- Some stats on Pearl Jam’s imaginary baseball card: 60 million albums sold worldwide; 2 Grammy Awards won; 10 studio albums released; worldwide recognition as legendary musical influences and philanthropic heroes
- Hits you’re likely to hear: early favorites such as “Jeremy,” “Even Flow,” “Alive,” and “Daughter,” plus gems from the band’s lengthy catalog, some surprising covers, and perhaps some tunes tailored to Wrigley audiences
- Seventh-inning stretch: Make sure you’re limber, because Pearl Jam is notorious for marathon performances.
- Why you should see them at Wrigley: to witness the glee emanating from Cubs superfan Eddie Vedder, who’s sung “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” five times at Wrigley, thrown out the first pitch, penned a Cubs’ anthem (“All the Way”), and named his first child “Holy Cow!”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 22, 2016. Limit 10/person. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Due to ongoing renovations, seats have obstructed views into Wrigley Field. View of stage not guaranteed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.