- $14 for two tickets to A Tribute to Seattle with tributes to Pearl Jam, Nirvana, and Soundgarden with two drinks (up to $28.20 value)
- When: February 27 at 9 p.m.
- Where: Mojoes
- General admission
- Door time: 8 p..m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
A Tribute to Seattle
- Pearl Jam Tribute: This band captures Mike McCready’s hefty riffs and Eddie Vedder’s powerful vocals in hits such as ”Jeremy” and “Even Flow”:
- Smells Like Nirvana: This Chicago based tribute act spans the entire Nirvana catalog, from the early days of Bleach through MTV Unplugged
- Superunknown: This tribute act replicates the gutsy thunderpower of Soundgarden in a set of hits such as “Black Hole Sun” and “Rusty Cage”
With two stories, four bars, a massive soundboard, and 12,600 square feet of room for music to roam, the entertainment complex of Mojoes polishes sonic heirlooms and gives fans breathing room for full-lunged sing-alongs. Polished hardwood floors accentuate a cozy, couch-laden lounge area—a decided class that extends to the concert area in the form of a giant chandelier hanging overhead.