What You'll Get
- $14 for two tickets to A Tribute to Seattle with tributes to Pearl Jam, Nirvana, and Soundgarden with two drinks (up to $28.20 value)
- When: February 27 at 9 p.m.
- Where: Mojoes
- General admission
- Door time: 8 p..m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
A Tribute to Seattle
- Pearl Jam Tribute: This band captures Mike McCready’s hefty riffs and Eddie Vedder’s powerful vocals in hits such as ”Jeremy” and “Even Flow”:
- Smells Like Nirvana: This Chicago based tribute act spans the entire Nirvana catalog, from the early days of Bleach through MTV Unplugged
- Superunknown: This tribute act replicates the gutsy thunderpower of Soundgarden in a set of hits such as “Black Hole Sun” and “Rusty Cage”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 27, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 2/27 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Mojoes. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Mojoes's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
With two stories, four bars, a massive soundboard, and 12,600 square feet of room for music to roam, the entertainment complex of Mojoes polishes sonic heirlooms and gives fans breathing room for full-lunged sing-alongs. Polished hardwood floors accentuate a cozy, couch-laden lounge area—a decided class that extends to the concert area in the form of a giant chandelier hanging overhead.