About 3.5-hour float down the scenic Pecatonica River on donut-shaped inflatable tubes provides a fun and cooling experience on a summer day
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Transportation: board one of the Pec Time Tubing’s buses at 112 South State St.and head toward the entry landing, where you will be provided with a tube.
- What’s included: transportation, a tube, and life vest
- River floats last about 3.5 hrs, depending on the current.
- The exit landing is clearly marked and located on the left side of the river.
- Buses arrive about every 20/30 minutes for transportation back to the main office.
- What to bring: a cooler of beverages, sunscreen, bug spray, and children requiring a solid bottom tube must come with an appropriately-sized life vest.
- Prohibited items: glass
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2019. Subject to weather. All sales final. Must stay within the designated public water way areas. Customers are not allowed to bring glass on the river. Coolers are checked. Must get on the river anytime between 10-3. Children requiring a solid bottom tube must come with an appropriately-sized life vest. Promotional value expires September 2, 2019. Check out the website for full details. This is a natural river, not a concrete bottomed river. Cooler Tubes are NOT included, must be rented separately. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pec Time Tubing
A family owned business located in the small town of Argyle, WI, Pec Time Tubing, takes great pride in providing a fun and safe outdoor activity for all ages. Check out our website for full details and information on area lodging and dining. We are happy to have you float with us, and hope you enjoy a fun day out in the sunshine!