What You'll Get
- $22 for one adult jamboree rider pass to Pedaler’s Jamboree Iowa with ride, camping, and main stage entry (up to $45 value)
- When: Saturday, September 5–Sunday, September 6
- Where: Camping gear shuttle service from Kenny’s Pub in Waukee; music and biking along the Raccoon River Valley Trail; main concert stage at Jefferson; free camping at Jefferson Fairgrounds
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here for more festival information
- Click here to view the schedule of events
Pedaler’s Jamboree Iowa
- The experience: two full days of gentle bike riding, camaraderie, and live music along the wooded stretches, prairies, rivers, and farmlands of the Raccoon River Valley Trail; all at a relaxed pace and welcoming for all ages and abilities
- What to bring: water and snacks to keep the biking energy up, appropriate clothing for Iowa weather
- The final destination: Jefferson, Iowa, where riders can check out the main stage acts of the Jefferson Music Festival, dine at local restaurants, and camp out overnight
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 6, 2015. Limit 4 per person. Redeem on 9/5 for a ticket at Kenny's Pub. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Kenny's Pub. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Off Track Events's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Check-in starts at 7 a.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.