- One ticket to the Pegasus Music and Craft Beer Festival featuring Rise Against, Thrice, Glassjaw, and more
- When: Saturday, September 26, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- $20 for seating in the sides of the 400-level (up to $54.95 value)
- $40 for seating in the sides of the 200-level (up to $96.82 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Pegasus Music and Craft Beer Festival
- Rise Against: The post-hardcore band plays politically aggressive yet melodic tunes from their seven-album catalog, including their latest release, The Black Market.
- Thrice: Since 1998, this popular post-hardcore outfit has evolved from highlighting math-rock time signatures to experimenting with electronic beats and elaborate song cycles, but they continue to donate proceeds from their album sales to a number of nonprofit organizations.
- Glassjaw: Staples of the New York hardcore scene since 1993, stalwart singer Daryl Palumbo, multi-instrumentalist Justin Beck, and a rotating lineup of fellow players leave stages soaked in sweat with performances that echo their heroes, Faith No More.
- O’Brother: It’s always a pendulum of moods and quiet/loud dynamics with this experimental act, whose shoegazing soundscapes echo the dreamy noise of Sigur Rós and Mogwai.
- Citizen: With a sturdy mix of emo pop, post hardcore, and chunky indie rock, this Midwestern outfit recently landed at #2 on the Billboard vinyl charts with their sophomore album, Everybody is Going to Heaven, and scored a slot on the Vans Warped Tour.