All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for 200-level seating (up to $75.20 value)
- $25 for pit access (standing) (up to $54.95 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Pegasus Music and Craft Beer Festival
- Rise Against: The post-hardcore band plays politically aggressive yet melodic tunes from their seven-album catalog, including their latest release, The Black Market.
- Thrice: Since 1998, this popular post-hardcore outfit has evolved from highlighting math-rock time signatures to experimenting with electronic beats and elaborate song cycles, but they continue to donate proceeds from their album sales to a number of nonprofit organizations.
- Glassjaw: Staples of the New York hardcore scene since 1993, stalwart singer Daryl Palumbo, multi-instrumentalist Justin Beck, and a rotating lineup of fellow players leave stages soaked in sweat with performances that echo their heroes, Faith No More.
- O’Brother: It’s always a pendulum of moods and quiet/loud dynamics with this experimental act, whose shoegazing soundscapes echo the dreamy noise of Sigur Rós and Mogwai.
- Citizen: With a sturdy mix of emo pop, post hardcore, and chunky indie rock, this Midwestern outfit recently landed at #2 on the Billboard vinyl charts with their sophomore album, Everybody is Going to Heaven, and scored a slot on the Vans Warped Tour.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 9/21/15 for a ticket at The Main Box Office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.