- Two tickets to A Miracle on 34th Street Classic Radiocast presented by the Penfold Theatre Company
- Where: Old Settler’s Hall
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for a Thursday performance at 8 p.m. on December 4, 11, or 18 (up to $54 value)
- $30 for a Friday performance at 8 p.m. on December 5, 12, 19, or 26 (up to $54 value)
- $35 for a Saturday performance at 8 p.m. on December 6, 13, 20, or 27, or at 3 p.m. on December 20 (up to $54 value)
A Miracle on 34th Street Classic Radiocast
Celebrating the season of giving, A Miracle on 34th Street Classic Radiocast weaves the classic tale of Kris Kringle, a lovable Macy’s Department Store Santa who strikes up controversy when he claims he’s the real deal. Dressed in his velvet suit, the do-gooding fellow remains persistent in his story, eventually nestling himself snugly into the hearts of shoppers and the rest of New York City. Based on a short story by Val Davies, this holiday tale became wildly popular when transformed into a now-classic film in 1947.
Penfold Theatre Company puts their own spin on the beloved tale by beaming it through the fictional airwaves of a fictional radio station. All of New York City comes alive through the voices of just five actors, who play dozens of characters and also conjure up sound effects at an onstage foley table.
Penfold Theatre Company
Penfold Theatre Company takes offense to the notion that the best theater comes from New York. In every successful season, the Round Rock stock of actors and artists give the Great White Way a run for its money with inspired productions. Hatched in the summer of 2007—after an 18-hour road trip led its founders to the dramatic potential of the hills of north Travis and Williamson Counties—Penfold quickly blossomed into a community jewel and a critics’ darling. Winner of the Austin Critics Table Award for Best Musical Production for the third year in a row, the troupe embarks on a new season filled with comedy, drama, and music—all while breeding new stocks of young thespians in their Penfold Players acting classes and summer camps.
Old Settler's Hall at the Old Settlers Association
3300 E Palm Valley Blvd.
Round Rock, TX 78665Get Directions