What You'll Get
- $18 for one ticket for general admission to the ballet (up to $22.50 value)
- $20 for one ticket for general admission to the tea party (up to $25 value)
- Saturday, March 4, at 12 p.m., 2:30 p.m., or 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 5, at 12 p.m., 2:30 p.m., or 4:30 p.m.
Tea Party Times
- Saturday, March 4, at 3 p.m.
- Sunday, March 5, at 3 p.m.
Tea Party tickets do not include entry to the show. Show tickets and tea party tickets are sold separately.
- The Ballet: Take Cinderella, condense the classic three-act ballet to fit the attention spans of tots ages 2 to 6, add a few unicorns and dragonflies, and don’t forget to ensure the story ends happily ever after—that’s the recipe for Cinderella Sweet. All the familiar characters are there, too, from the handsome prince to the silly step sisters and fairy godmother. The results: A Joyous afternoon for all.
- The Tea Party: In Cinderella’s Tea Room, little ones can munch tea sandwiches, fruit, and sweet tea between sips of tea. And since no tea time would be complete without royalty, Cinderella herself will drop in with her friends to add to the festivities.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 5/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Tea Party tickets do not include entry to the show. Show tickets and tea party tickets are sold separately. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.