What You'll Get
- $49.50 for one G-Pass for club level seating (up to $83.39 value)
- $59.50 for one G-Pass for 100-level seating (up to $93.94 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Pentatonix with Us The Duo and Abi
- Their instruments: Just the sounds of their voices. Their expert five-part vocal harmonies have helped the quintet sell out venues worldwide, sell roughly 3.5 million albums in the U.S., rack up over 1.5 billion views on their YouTube channel, and earn two Grammy Awards
- You may have seen them winning NBC’s The Sing Off in 2011, or lighting up the silver screen in 2015’s Pitch Perfect 2, or releasing their latest gold-certified album, Pentatonix, that same year featuring the song “If I Ever Fall In Love” (feat. Jason Derulo).
- Look out for: The group’s upcoming holiday album, A Pentatonix Christmas, arriving on October 21st as they continue their 2016 world tour
- Also Appearing: Hear the unique arrangements of pop songs, medleys, and originals along with special guests Us The Duo and Abi.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 3, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.