What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Pepe Aguilar
- When: Saturday, October 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Forum
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $40 for rows 11 and higher of sections 201–211 or 225–236 (up to $76.80 value)
- $55 for rows 1–10 of sections 204–211 or 225–232, or sections 101–103 or 132–136 (up to $102.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know Pepe Aguilar: he’s the multiple Grammy-winning singer of such ranchera hits as “Por Mujeres Como Tú,” “Miedo,” “Ya Nunca Mas,” and “Perdono Y Olvido”
- How you know his parents: they’re film and music stars Antonio Aguilar and Flor Silvestre
- His first foray into the international spotlight: his 1998 album Por Mujeres Como Tú, which spent 52 weeks on the Billboard charts
- Most surprising musical influences: The Who and Pink Floyd
- His recipe for musical success: a healthy dose of traditional guitar and a generous portion of his honey-smooth voice
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 19, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at The Forum on 10/18. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.