- One G-Pass to see Pepe Aguilar
- When: Saturday, October 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Forum
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $40 for rows 11 and higher of sections 201–211 or 225–236 (up to $76.80 value)
- $55 for rows 1–10 of sections 204–211 or 225–232, or sections 101–103 or 132–136 (up to $102.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know Pepe Aguilar: he’s the multiple Grammy-winning singer of such ranchera hits as “Por Mujeres Como Tú,” “Miedo,” “Ya Nunca Mas,” and “Perdono Y Olvido”
- How you know his parents: they’re film and music stars Antonio Aguilar and Flor Silvestre
- His first foray into the international spotlight: his 1998 album Por Mujeres Como Tú, which spent 52 weeks on the Billboard charts
- Most surprising musical influences: The Who and Pink Floyd
- His recipe for musical success: a healthy dose of traditional guitar and a generous portion of his honey-smooth voice