What You'll Get
- $29 for one reserved mother’s day special ticket with dinner included and one rose for all women (up to $69 value)
Dinner includes roasted chicken, rice and beans, and plantains.
Buena Vista Tribute - Mother’s Day Dinner
- Why Pepito Gomez deserves to have a whole sextet named after him: He’s a world-traveling Cuban singer praised by the New York Times for a voice they’ve described as “a beneficent alarm, a positive shout.”
- What else the Times has said about him: He’s “another order of performer” who makes his “band members look at one another in astonishment and play harder.”
- Other famous Cuban groups he’s graced: Guasabara, Pupy y los que Son Son
- Who the sextet will be paying tribute to at this concert: the Buena Vista Social Club
- Why they might be inclined to do that (besides the universal appeal of the Club’s golden-age Cuban tunes): Member Omara Portuondo is a high-profile fan of Gomez’s pipes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 8, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required at least 10 hours prior to selected performance. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.