- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 28–35 of sections 2–6 (up to $51.50 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $35 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 28–35 of sections 2–6 (up to $51.50 value)
- Children 11 months and younger are admitted for free, but must be seated on a lap
- Ticket value includes all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Peppa Pig’s Big Splash!
She has her own magazine, television show, and clothing line, so it’s time to make it official: Peppa Pig is an international sensation. The animated British superstar has been charming preschoolers and parents alike for more than a decade, jumping in mud puddles, letting out the occasional oink, and winning a BAFTA along the way. Now, in her first U.S. tour, the very pink Peppa and her adorable accent hit the road, with little brother George, his dinosaur, and some special friends in tow. Together, the pals will sing and dance their way through a splashy show, each character brought to life by a colorful, life-sized puppet.