What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Pepper and Tribal Seeds, starting from $20
- General-admission floor (standing room only)
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Pepper and Tribal Seeds feat. Fortunate Youth
- Tribal Seeds: San Diego brothers Steven Rene Jacobo and Tony-Ray Jacobo blend rock, roots, and reggae for a sound they describe as “spiritually driven.”
- Pepper: Bringing a sound that’s as sun-drenched and breezy as their Hawaiian homeland, this reggae-rock trio stomps and grinds out odes to love and pogo sticks, as heard in its song “Give It Up.”
- Fortunate Youth: South Bay reggae six-piece combines heavy keys, lush harmonies, and enthusiastic guitar solos with a traditional laid-back vibe.
The Fine Print
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.