- $30 for one ticket to Perfect Crime through April 30, 2017 (up to $68.75 value)
- Where: The Theater Center
- Seating: best-available orchestra
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Click here to view the schedule
Detective James Ascher is paying a visit to a tiny Connecticut community. The reason: a man has turned up dead, and Ascher suspects the victim’s wife, the beautiful psychiatrist Margaret Brent, is to blame. But the mystery isn’t just a whodunnit, it’s a whohadditdunto. The identity of the deceased man proves to be less than certain, and murky motivations cloud the alibis of the other suspects on the scene—the cooking staff, the doctor’s patients, and the very much alive individual claiming to be Dr. Brent’s husband.
The fast-paced show, which combines comedy, romance, and thrills, first opened Off Broadway in 1987 and continues to entertain armchair sleuths and crime-show fans today. But Perfect Crime is remarkable for more than just its twisting plot. It’s the longest-running play in New York City history, and has earned a spot in the Guinness World Records for such a feat.