- $8 for one ticket to see “Perfect Pitch! A Celebration of Music and Sports” (up to $15 value)
- When: Sunday, May 3, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Carnegie Music Hall
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Children under 5 are admitted free. Tickets for children ages 5–10 are available for a reduced rate.
Perfect Pitch! A Celebration of Music and Sports
The Edgewood Symphony Orchestra shares its team spirit with “Perfect Pitch! A Celebration of Music and Sports.” The musicians dial up stadium-friendly selections, from Star Wars to the Pennsylvania Polka, while “play-by-play commentary” helps the audience keep up. Former Pittsburgh Steelers player Charlie Batch will coach the orchestra and hold a post-game “press conference” so guests are encouraged to wear a favorite jersey and bring their Terrible Towel to join in on the fun. The music fills most of the afternoon’s innings, but there’s more to do: before the show, a “pre-game party” offers games of live musical chairs, and the post-concert “tailgate” turns Carnegie Music Hall into fan central, complete with fun, kid-friendly activities and free snacks.