All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $99 for a four-ticket flex pass to the 2015–16 season (up to $158 value)
- Tickets may be used for best-available seating at any Friday evening performance in the Sydney Laurence Theatre
- The tickets may be used any way the customer wants (different shows, same show, two different shows with 2 tickets each, etc.)
- Click here for the show schedule
- Annapurna: Sharr White’s dark comedy peers into the lives of a once-married couple, soon to be reunited when one of them finds themselves in trouble at a Colorado trailer park. (September 25–October 3)
- Othello: In one of Shakespeare’s greatest tragedies, an iconic villain wreaks havoc on those around him using only his mind and a handkerchief. When the tragic hero of title believes him and jumps to conclusions, the results are disastrous. (October 16–November 1)
- Our Voices Will Be Heard: Playwright Vera Starbard gently colors truth with fiction in this intensely personal play, which looks at the cycle of family violence through the tradition of Alaskan native storytelling and her own mother’s life. (February 19–28)
- In the Next Room: Or the Vibrator Play: This Tony-nominated play from Sarah Ruhl steps back to the 1880s for a look at motherhood, marriage, self-empowerment, and the invention of a controversial medical device. (April 15–24)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 23, 2016. Limit 8 per person. Online redemption required. Flex passes will be mailed within 2 business days of redemption. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid for A Christmas Carol performances. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Perseverance Theatre
- 1979: the year Perseverance Theatre was founded
- 40: total seasons
- 65: world premiere productions, and counting
- 2: number of "R"s in Perseverance. It seems like there should be more, but no, it's just two.
- 15,000: approximate number of artists and audience members Perseverance reaches each year
- 1998: the year Paula Vogel won the Pulitzer Prize for Drama for her play How I Learned to Drive, which she wrote and developed while in residence at Perseverance
- 1: number of stories on NPR's All Things Considered focused on the theater's mission to serve its community