- $24 for two tickets for a high-top table (up to $45.50 value)
- Available times: Thursday, December 29, at 7 p.m. or Friday, December 30, at 7 p.m. or 9:30 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
Pete George: The Rock Star of Comedy
- About Pete: He dove into show business during the 1980s as the lead guitarist of a rock band. Eventually, though, he found his true knack with comedy—he’s performed more than 7,000 shows, and music is still an integral part of his act.
- His act: Whether Pete has an ax slung ‘round his shoulder or not, he transforms into a one-man spectacle on stage, pin-balling from one joke to the next in a quirky, but endearing manner.
- His material: From cartoon voices to life stories—such as ones about how he was mistakenly labeled “learning disabled” as a kid—Pete covers a lot of territory, and he often calls on his electric guitar for some extra help.
Engelbert Humperdinck: The 50th Anniversary Tour
Short attention spans are rewarded at the Rocksino. The lounge spills out onto the casino's gaming floor, so you can turn from the bar to the stage to a prime people-watching arena with just a swivel of the head. Of course, you're likely to be drawn in by the live performances no matter what else is going on: the standup comics on stage arrive backed by national acclaim and bearing high-energy riffs, agile crowd-work, and even the occasional squeaky-clean set for people who can't show up to work smelling like swear words. Servers distribute finger foods, wine, buckets of beer, and sweet, fruity cocktails throughout the show.