All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass for rear balcony (rows L-V) (up to $56.25 value)
- $40 for one G-Pass for rear orchestra (rows AA-NN) (up to $68.80 value)
- $50 for one G-Pass for orchestra (rows D-S) or balcony (rows B-F) (up to $99.50 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Almost five decades: the amount of time Peter Frampton has been playing the guitar
- 8: the age he began playing
- What else the British musician plays: keyboard, bass, drums, vocal cords
- 6 million: the number of copies his live album Frampton Comes Alive! sold in the US alone
- Songs of his you’ve crooned along to on the radio, on movie soundtracks, and at live concerts: “Baby, I Love Your Way,” “Show Me The Way,” “Do You Feel Like We Do”
- 23: the number of albums, including anthologies and collections, he’s released since 1972
- The band he formed at age 18: Humble Pie
- The fellow superstar he played music with in school: David Bowie
- Notable roles in pop culture: he appeared in the film Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band and on The Simpsons and The Colbert Report
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 15, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.