- $45 for one G-Pass for orchestra seating (up to $88.90 value)
- $23 for one G-Pass for balcony seating (up to $45.70 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Almost five decades: the amount of time Grammy-winner Peter Frampton has been playing the guitar
- Zero: the amount of times Frampton has done an acoustic tour before now
- 8: the age he began playing
- 6 million: the number of copies his live album Frampton Comes Alive! sold in the US alone
- Songs of his you’ve crooned along to on the radio, on movie soundtracks, and at live concerts: “Baby, I Love Your Way,” “Show Me The Way,” “Do You Feel Like We Do”
- 23: the number of albums, including anthologies and collections, he’s released since 1972
Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.