What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket to see Grammy-winner Peter Frampton and Cheap Trick (up to $49 value)
- When: Thursday, June 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Starlight Theatre
- Seating: rows NN–ZZ of terrace sections 4–7
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
- Almost five decades: the amount of time Grammy-winner Peter Frampton has been playing the guitar
- 8: the age he began playing
- What else the British musician plays: keyboard, bass, drums, vocal cords
- 6 million: the number of copies his live album Frampton Comes Alive! sold in the US alone
- Songs of his you’ve crooned along to on the radio, on movie soundtracks, and at live concerts: “Baby, I Love Your Way,” “Show Me The Way,” “Do You Feel Like We Do”
- 23: the number of albums, including anthologies and collections, he’s released since 1972
- More than four decades: the amount of time Cheap Trick has wanted you to want them
- Cheap Trick at Budokan: the 1978 album that made them a household name and enticed listeners to catch up on their earlier albums, including the pop-punk masterpiece Heaven Tonight
- Cheap Trick’s ritziest tricks: Robin Zander’s come-hither larynx and Rick Nielsen’s trademark five-necked guitar
- Anthems that rally fans of all generations: “Surrender,” “I Want You to Want Me,” and their ‘90s über power ballad “The Flame”
- April 1: the date that is officially Cheap Trick Day in their home state of Illinois
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting on 2/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Starlight Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.