What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket to see Grammy-winner Peter Frampton and Cheap Trick (up to $49 value)
- When: Thursday, June 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Starlight Theatre
- Seating: rows NN–ZZ of terrace sections 4–7
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
- Almost five decades: the amount of time Grammy-winner Peter Frampton has been playing the guitar
- 8: the age he began playing
- What else the British musician plays: keyboard, bass, drums, vocal cords
- 6 million: the number of copies his live album Frampton Comes Alive! sold in the US alone
- Songs of his you’ve crooned along to on the radio, on movie soundtracks, and at live concerts: “Baby, I Love Your Way,” “Show Me The Way,” “Do You Feel Like We Do”
- 23: the number of albums, including anthologies and collections, he’s released since 1972
- More than four decades: the amount of time Cheap Trick has wanted you to want them
- Cheap Trick at Budokan: the 1978 album that made them a household name and enticed listeners to catch up on their earlier albums, including the pop-punk masterpiece Heaven Tonight
- Cheap Trick’s ritziest tricks: Robin Zander’s come-hither larynx and Rick Nielsen’s trademark five-necked guitar
- Anthems that rally fans of all generations: “Surrender,” “I Want You to Want Me,” and their ‘90s über power ballad “The Flame”
- April 1: the date that is officially Cheap Trick Day in their home state of Illinois
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting on 2/23. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Starlight Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.