All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Classic-rock bands still reminisce about the days when riffs cost a nickel and gentlemen took off their hats whenever the Grim Reaper walked by. Cue up timeless tunes with this deal.
- $25 for one ticket to see Peter Noone and Herman’s Hermits (up to a $53 value)
- When: Thursday, October 24, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Palace Theatre
- Seating: orchestra
- Door time: 60 minutes before showtime.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Peter Noone and Herman’s Hermits
- The age Peter Noone began performing as Herman: 15
- The Herman Hermit’s sound: foot-tapping melodies with simple, heartfelt lyrics
- Herman’s Hermits’ heftiest hits: “I’m Into Something Good,” “I’m Henry VIII, I Am,” “There’s A Kind of Hush,” “Mrs. Brown, You’ve Got a Lovely Daughter”
- Hermit History: formed in 1963, played off and on after the 1970s, and tours today in various iterations
- Namesake of special guest The Marcels: the hair curls that were a popular style when they formed in 1959
- The Marcels sound: doo-wop and pop
- The group’s biggest hits: “Blue Moon,” “Heartaches”<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 24, 2013. Limit 5 per person. Redeem starting 10/24 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Palace Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Latshaw Productions' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 60 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.