Classic-rock bands still reminisce about the days when riffs cost a nickel and gentlemen took off their hats whenever the Grim Reaper walked by. Cue up timeless tunes with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one ticket to see Peter Noone and Herman's Hermits (up to a $53 value)
- When: Thursday, October 24, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Palace Theatre
- Seating: orchestra
- Door time: 60 minutes before showtime.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Peter Noone and Herman's Hermits
- The age Peter Noone began performing as Herman: 15
- The Herman Hermit's sound: foot-tapping melodies with simple, heartfelt lyrics
- Herman's Hermits' heftiest hits: "I'm Into Something Good," "I'm Henry VIII, I Am," "There's A Kind of Hush," "Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Daughter"
- Hermit History: formed in 1963, played off and on after the 1970s, and tours today in various iterations
- Namesake of special guest The Marcels: the hair curls that were a popular style when they formed in 1959
- The Marcels sound: doo-wop and pop
- The group's biggest hits: "Blue Moon," "Heartaches"
The Palace Theatre
21 W Otterman St.
Greensburg, PA 15601