- One G-Pass to see Peter Pan LIVE
- When: select showtimes, June 24–July 4
- Where: Threesixty Theatre located at Tysons Corner Center
- Door time: One hour before showtime
- $28–$36 for sections D–F, rows L–M (up to $72.65 value)
- $42–$47 for sections D–F, rows E–K (up to $95.15 value)
- $49–$54 for sections D–F, rows B–E (up to $110.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
While this production of Peter Pan live on stage in Threesixty Theatre hits all the familiar hallmarks of J.M. Barrie’s eternal fantasy, it brings them closer to the audience. A lot closer. When the Darling children and Peter take flight, you don’t just see them soar through the air—you see the twinkling cityscape of Edwardian London below. When the Lost Boys take refuge in a lagoon, you don’t just see mermaids—you see mermaids swimming right above your head. These dreamlike moments of wonder come courtesy of Threesixty’s custom-built tent, which surrounds the crowd with a circular, convex video screen that immerses everyone in the action from all angles.
But a huge part of the show’s charm is how it mixes these feats of digital technology with more practical effects, from the cables that allow the actors to fly to a 20-foot crocodile assembled from wire hangers and other jagged debris. This combination of the futuristic and the primordial successfully “taps into the complex world of children’s imaginations,” according to the Boston Globe, and makes for a diverse spectacle that the Wall Street Journal called “visually dazzling.”