What You'll Get
Before people learned to tiptoe around, everybody always knew exactly who was sneaking the pizza from the fridge at night. Appreciate even more skills of the pointed foot with today’s deal to see Peter Pan performed by Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre at the Benedum Center for the Performing Arts on Saturday, October 29, at 2 p.m. Choose from the following seating options:
- For $14, you get a seat in the right- or left-orchestra section (a $22.75 value).
- For $24, you get a seat in the left-center-orchestra or right-center-orchestra section (a $40.75 value).
- For $33, you get a seat in the first-tier sections, rows A–L (a $55.75 value).
- For $35, you get a seat in the center-orchestra section, rows M–Z (a $70.75 value).
- For $43, you get a seat in the center-orchestra section, rows A–M (an $85.75 value).
- For $45, you get a seat in the director’s-circle section (a $90.75 value).<p>
With 40 years of graceful moving under its dance belt, the Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre dazzles eyes with beautifully choreographed productions of classic stories. Peter Pan presents J.M. Barrie’s timeless fantasy of flying children and fierce pirates, enthralling audiences with swashbuckling swordplay, gravity-defying dance moves, and a 20-minute symposium on preservation measures for the saltwater crocodile. The ballet’s orchestra will accompany the high-energy dance moves with euphonic melodies from such knighted composers as Benjamin Britten and Edward Elgar. The glitzy Benedum Center creates a sumptuous setting for the onstage marvels, with more than 90 crystal light pieces, 18-foot mirrors, and a 4,700-pound chandelier that illuminates audience members who need to clean their monocles during intermission.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show to pick up ticket at Benedum Center. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Benedum Center. Must provide first & last name at checkout, which will be provided to Benedum Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.