- One G-Pass to the P&G Gymnastics Championships
- Where: Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- Door time: one hour before the competition
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Senior Women’s Finals on Saturday, August 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- $25 for one balcony sec. 223-226, rows 11-23 ($56.75 value)
- $45 for one balcony sec. 223-226, rows 1-10 ($78.30 value)
Senior Men’s Finals on Sunday, August 16, at 1:30 p.m.
- $20 for one club-level sec. 103-106 or 115-118 ($46.50 value)
- $35 for one club-level sec. 109-112 ($68.05 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
P&G Gymnastics Championships
What to expect: the best gymnasts in the world competing during the final day of USA Gymnastics’ national championships
2014 recap: Sam Mikulak emerged as the men’s all-around champion, and Simone Biles took home the title on the women’s side.
Extras: fans can enjoy activities out on Georgia St. during each day of competition, including photo opps, face painting, food, and Brazilian entertainment in honor of the 2016 Olympic games.
Bankers Life Fieldhouse
Bankers Life Fieldhouse may be home to the Indiana Pacers, but the basketball team exudes plenty of Midwestern hospitality. The arena has hosted guests including Metallica, Disney on Ice, and Cirque du Soleil, as well as other professional sporting events. The welcoming atmosphere continues into the spacious concourse, where dining options range from drinks and pretzels at Mr. Smoothie to BBQ Alley, where athletes can sneak in a quick rack of ribs during halftime.