- One G-Pass to see Phil Vassar
- When: Saturday, May 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Mark G. Etess Arena at Trump Taj Mahal
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $10 for seating in elevated sections N, P, M, or R, row L (up to $17.10 value)
- $17 for seating in elevated sections R, S, or P, row F, or sections N or M, row H (up to $28.35 value)
- $17 for seating in main floor section 101, rows 14 or 16, or section 105, rows 15 or 17 (up to $28.35 value)
- $23 for seating in main floor sections 102 or 104, row 21, or section 103, row 24 (up to $38 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His Sound: home-grown American country, full of fiddle, slide guitar, tinkling piano, and deep-throated vocals
- For Fans Of: Tim McGraw, Jo Dee Messina, Collin Raye, and Alan Jackson (Vassar co-wrote songs for each)
- Where to Begin: Vassar’s two Billboard-topping hits, “Just Another Day in Paradise” (from his 2000 self-titled debut) and “In a Real Love” (from 2004’s Shaken Not Stirred)