The slam-dunk is one of the most exhilarating plays in sports, along with the home run and whenever a horse kicks a field goal. See high-flying hoops action with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Philadelphia 76ers game, plus a scarf or the chance to view pre-game warm-ups
- Where: Wells Fargo Center
- Door time: One hour before tip-off for January 11 game and two hours before January 15 game
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Games and Package Options
Last minute limited inventory available to see the Philadelphia 76ers against the New York Knicks on Saturday, January 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- $100 for one lower-level corner seat in rows 18–26 with a post-game concert ($114.25 value) and a scarf ($25 value; $139.25 total value)
- $40 for one mid-level ends seat in rows 8–15 with a post-game concert ($45.70 value) and a scarf ($25 value; $70.70 total value)<p>
Against the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday, January 15, at 7 p.m.
- $45 for one lower-level baseline seat in rows 11–17 ($85.69 value) and a viewing of the pre-game warm-up ($25 value; $110.69 total value)
- $30 for one lower-level corner seat in rows 11–17 ($63.84 value) and a viewing of the pre-game warm-up ($25 value; $87.84 total value)
- $25 for one mid-level center seat in rows 1–7 ($34.28 value) and a viewing of the pre-game warm-up ($25 value; $59.28 total value)<p>
On January 11, fans receive a team scarf and may stick around after the game for a complimentary gospel concert. All options on January 15 include the chance to view pre-game warm-ups, which take place between 5–6 p.m.<p>
The Scouting Report
Playing in the wide open Eastern Conference, the 76ers continue to march through the 2013–14 season after narrowly missing out on a playoff berth a year ago. Offensively, the 76ers have kept pace with the league’s best, averaging more than 100 points per game. Fans can witness the team’s young roster in action during two upcoming match-ups, including a face-off with Eastern Conference postseason hopefuls the Charlotte Bobcats. Before the game against the Bobcats, fans can take in pre-game warm-ups and see how players charge up their legs without using jumper cables.
In 1949, the Syracuse Nationals joined five other clubs from the Basketball Association of America to join in creating the original 17-team National Basketball Association. After the Warriors bolted for the West Coast in 1963, two Philadelphians bought the Nationals, and—following a name-the-team contest much like the one in which “Franklin World” narrowly lost to “The United States”—Philly’s new team adopted the 76ers moniker. In more than 60 seasons, the 76ers have made the playoffs 47 times and yielded a total of three championships—most recently in 1982–83, when the team won 65 games, the second most in franchise history.
87% of 23 customers recommend
“Great seats and great over all experience..”