What You'll Get
- One ticket to a Philadelphia 76ers game, plus optional access to pregame warm-ups
- Where: Wells Fargo Center
- Door time: two hours before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Package Options
Against the Washington Wizards on Wednesday, April 8, at 7 p.m.:
- $45 for lower-level corner seating in rows 11–17 ($80 value)
- $35 for lower-level corner seating in rows 18–23 ($68 value)
- $17 for mezzanine-center seating in rows 8–15 ($40 value)
- $15 for mezzanine-corner seating in rows 8–15 ($38 value)
- All options for this game include early access to pregame warmups
Against the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday, April 13, at 7 p.m.:
- $40 for lower-level corner seating in rows 11–17 ($50 value)
- $30 for lower-level corner seating in rows 18–23 ($40 value)
- $12 for mezzanine-center seating in rows 8–15 ($16 value)
- $12 for mezzanine-corner seating in rows 8–15 ($15 value)
Against the Miami Heat on Wednesday, April 15, at 8 p.m.:
- $60 for lower-level corner seating in rows 11–17 ($70 value)
- $50 for lower-level corner seating in rows 18–23 ($58 value)
- $17 for mezzanine-center seating in rows 8–15 ($25 value)
- $17 for mezzanine-corner seating in rows 8–15 ($22 value)
Ticket values may fluctuate in accordance with the NBA’s dynamic pricing.
The Scouting Report
As the NBA’s regular season comes to a close, the Sixers are set to host their final three home games of 2014–15. This slate of Eastern Conference opponents is comprised entirely of likely playoff contenders, including the Wizards, Bucks, and Heat. Fans attending the game against the Wizards on April 8 are also invited to come early and watch pregame warm-ups, when the teams practice their jump shots and the vendors practice microwaving their hot dogs.
In 1949, the Syracuse Nationals joined five other clubs from the Basketball Association of America to join in creating the original 17-team National Basketball Association. After the Warriors bolted for the West Coast in 1963, two Philadelphians bought the Nationals, and—following a name-the-team contest much like the one in which “Franklin World” narrowly lost to “The United States”—Philly’s new team adopted the 76ers moniker. In more than 60 seasons, the 76ers have made the playoffs 47 times and yielded a total of three championships—most recently in 1982–83, when the team won 65 games, the second most in franchise history.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 15, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on game day for a ticket at will call on the Broad St. side of Wells Fargo Center. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Wells Fargo Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Philadelphia 76ers's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of event. Doors open 2hrs before game. For ADA seating, call box office upon receipt of voucher-avail limited. Ages 2+ require a ticket. Contact Bob Capewell at (215) 339-7640 w/ questions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.