- By registering for one of the camps below, you’ll also receive a complimentary tour for up to six people of Lincoln Financial Field, home of the Philadelphia Eagles. Tours explore the team’s locker room, press box, suites, and more.
$239 for a half-day pass to a five-day camp, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. ($245 value)
- Abington, PA, June 22–26 (Center School, 2450 Hamilton Avenue)
- Bryn Mawr, PA, June 22–26 (Country Day School of the Sacred Heart, 480 S. Bryn Mawr Avenue)
- Lancaster, PA, July 6–10 (Lancaster Mennonite School, 2176 Lincoln Hwy. E)
- Newark, DE, July 6–10 (Wilmington University Sports Complex, 1365 Pulaski Hwy.)
- Reading, PA, July 6–10 (Albright College, 1621 N. 13th Street)
- West Chester, PA, July 6–10 (Chesterbrook Academy, 1190 McDermott Drive)
- Wilmington, DE, July 13–17 (Siegel JCC, 101 Garden of Eden Road)
- Malvern, PA, July 13–17 (The Phelps School, 583 Sugartown Road)
- Sewell, NJ, July 20–24 (Gloucester Christian School, 151 Golf Club Road)
- Bethlehem, PA, July 20–24 (Bethlehem Catholic High School, 2133 Madison Avenue)
- Souderton, PA, July 20–24 (Souderton Senior High School, 625 Lower Road)
- Philadelphia, PA, July 27–31 (The Salvation Army Kroc Center, 4200 Wissahickon Avenue)
$320 for a full-day pass to a five-day camp, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. ($339 value)
- Cherry Hill, NJ, July 6–10 (Katz JCC, 1301 Springdale Road)
- Newtown, PA, July 13–17 (Newton Friends School, 1450 Newtown-Langhorne Road)
Philadelphia Eagles Youth Camp
This summer, kids aged 6–14 can learn the game of football from the guys who know it best: Professional, USA Football Certified Coaches are joined by Philadelphia Eagles Alumni Heroes such as William Thomas, Vince Papale, Irving Fryar, Bill Bergey or Fred Barnett, and a full roster of fan favorites will make appearances at five-day sports camps that unfold at locations across the Philadelphia area throughout the summer. At each one, our coaches, educators or heroes help campers learn football fundamentals within a safe, non-contact format, including how to throw, catch, defend, form block, and memorize every single blade of grass on the gridiron. A mixture of development drills, skill contests, and games keep campers engaged throughout, rotating to different stations around the field to work with different coaches or heroes.
Pro Sports Experience
Since its founding in 2002, Pro Sports Experience has helped kids foster their athleticism and gain self-confidence by organizing more than 700 community-based youth sports camps. As partners of the Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, Philadelphia Eagles, USA Football and the National Football Alumni Association, PSE strives to produce high-profile events that are accessible to each team’s fan base. To that end, each camp unfolds at several venues around the community, rather than at the one football stadium located atop the state’s tallest mountain. Most importantly, Pro Sports Experience’s camps aim to foster sportsmanship and skill in young athletes, whether by introducing newcomers to the fundamentals or giving dedicated players a boost to the next level.