Choose from 13 Options
$159–$201.69 for a half-day pass to a five-day camp, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. ($249 value)
- Plymouth, PA, June 20–24 (Whitemarsh High School, 201 E Germantown Pike)
- Bryn Mawr, PA, June 27–July 1 (Country Day School of the Sacred Heart, 480 S. Bryn Mawr Avenue)
- Lancaster, PA, June 27–July 1 (Lancaster Mennonite School, 2176 Lincoln Hwy. E)
- Newark, DE, June 27–July 1 (Wilmington University Sports Complex, 1365 Pulaski Hwy.)
- West Chester, PA, July 11–15 (Chesterbrook Academy, 1190 McDermott Drive)
- Wilmington, DE, July 11–15 (Springer Middle School, 2220 Shipley Road)
- Bethlehem, PA, July 18–22 (Bethlehem Catholic High School, 2133 Madison Avenue)
- Souderton, PA, July 18–22 (Souderton Senior High School, 625 Lower Road)
- Malvern, PA, July 25–29 (The Phelps School, 583 Sugartown Road)
- Philadelphia, PA, July 25–29 (The Salvation Army Kroc Center, 4200 Wissahickon Avenue)
- Sewell, NJ, July 25–29 (Gloucester Christian School, 151 Golf Club Road)
- Prices vary depending on the camp you select.
$299 for a full-day pass to a five-day camp, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. ($349 value)
- Cherry Hill, NJ, July 11–15 (Katz JCC, 1301 Springdale Road)
- Newtown, PA, July 11–15 (Newton Friends School, 1450 Newtown-Langhorne Road)
Philadelphia NFL Alumni Hero Youth Football Camps
This summer, kids aged 6–14 can learn the game of football from the guys who know it best: Professional, USA Football Certified Coaches are joined by NFL Alumni Heroes (former Philadelphia Eagles players) such as William Thomas, Vince Papale, Irving Fryar, Bill Bergey or Fred Barnett will make appearances at five-day sports camps that unfold at locations across the Philadelphia area throughout the summer. At each one, our coaches, educators or heroes help campers learn football fundamentals within a safe, non-contact format, including how to throw, catch, defend, form block, and memorize every single blade of grass on the gridiron. A mixture of development drills, skill contests, and games keep campers engaged throughout, rotating to different stations around the field to work with different coaches or heroes.
Pro Sports Experience
Since its founding in 2002, Pro Sports Experience has helped kids foster their athleticism and gain self-confidence by organizing more than 700 community-based youth sports camps. As the official youth camp management partners of the Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, the National Football League Alumni Association and USA Football, PSE strives to produce high-profile events that are accessible to each team’s fan base. To that end, each camp unfolds at several venues around the community, rather than at the one football stadium located atop the state’s tallest mountain. Most importantly, Pro Sports Experience’s camps aim to foster sportsmanship and skill in young athletes, whether by introducing newcomers to the fundamentals or giving dedicated players a boost to the next level.