Football is the ultimate sport, as it incorporates the fast pace of basketball, the timely precision of baseball, and the full-contact aggression of wrestling down purse snatchers in food courts. Unleash the beast with this GrouponLive deal.
- $35 for a Philadelphia Soul game-day package for the game against the Jacksonville Sharks ($86.25 total value)
- Where: Wells Fargo Center
- When: Saturday, April 19, at 6 p.m.
- Seating: lower-level sideline in sections 101–104, 111–115, 122, or 123
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The game-day package includes the following:
- One lower-level sideline ticket ($56.25 value)
- Post-game pass to walk on the field ($15 value)
- Food voucher good for a hot dog, popcorn, and soft drink ($15 value)
Field passes and food vouchers are available for pick-up at the sales table at section 101.
The Philadelphia Soul’s excellent 2013 season came to a halt with a hard-fought loss in ArenaBowl XXVI. With many returning stars—including 2013 rushing-yard leader Derrick Ross and the AFL’s top receiver last season, Anthony Jones—the Soul’s high-powered offense is primed for another shot at the championship. The home opener on April 19 pits Philly against the Jacksonville Sharks, whose flippers and dorsal fins will do them no favors on the Wells Fargo Center turf.
For nearly 10 years, the Philadelphia Soul have been a fixture in the AFL— earning four trips to the postseason and two ArenaBowl appearances. All of the team’s hard work built to a head in 2008, when they claimed victory in ArenaBowl XXII, defeating the San Jose SaberCats 59–56 and earning the right to replace the plastic Foster Trophy in their trophy case with a real one. The team plays its home games at Wells Fargo Center, which they share with the city’s professional hockey and basketball teams.